Most Important Thing To Be Grateful For
Hi Gorgeous Soul!
In this article, I talk about The Most Important Thing for you to be Grateful for. When you start to feel grateful for yourself you will begin to see massive changes in your perspective that will allow you to show up as YOU.
In this article, read about:
- (1) The Most Important Thing You Get to be Grateful For
- (2) 3 Ways to Truly Practice Loving Yourself
- (3) Journal Prompt to Increase Self Love
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO BE GRATEFUL FOR
When gratitude is taught, often most teachers forget one key thing. This article will discuss The Most Important Thing to Be Grateful For. When you learn to do this, you will see a massive change in your perspective that will allow you to open up to truly showing up as YOU.
All too often in the Transformation Industry, you are programmed to believe that there is something about you that you need to change in order to begin living your best life now. You do process after process or take program and courses to “Fix Yourself.”
However, the truth is there is nothing wrong with you. There is nothing for you to fix. You are a whole being. Your natural state is WHOLENESS and all that you are doing is to step into and become what you ALREADY ARE.
To often you are shamed into putting others first as an obligation vs. as a true act of love. So I often see my clients and students put themselves in uncomfortable situations because they feel bad for saying NO. They say yes to going places they really do not care to go. They agree to work on projects that do not light them up.
When I ask why the answer is almost always that they do not want to hurt someone else.
However, taking care of yourself is the most loving option because a fully loved YOU who has expanded her ability to RECEIVE LOVE is someone who has also, in turn, EXPANDED her capability to GIVE LOVE to others.
To learn more about expanding your capacity to receive love, wealth, money and more, order my book The Aligned Receiver.
Answer this question: When you agree to do something you really do not want to do, what energy do you bring to that situation? Sure you put on a happy face but ENERGY cannot be MASKED by acting. Even good actors who aren’t truly FEELING their roles can easily be discovered.
Truly feeling gratitude for YOURSELF and appreciating who and where you are at this moment is soooooo important.
You do this by loving yourself. There is nothing wrong with you and nothing wrong with loving yourself.
There is an infinite supply of Love. You loving yourself doesn’t take love away from you loving others. In fact, the more you practice love towards yourself and There is absolutely nothing wrong about loving yourself. Loving yourself is more than bubble baths and pedicure appointments.
In the next section, I talk about 3 unconventional ways you can use to practice loving yourself more.
WHERE IS YOUR WEALTH MINDSET? TAKE THE QUIZ.
Love What You Are Reading?
Did You Get Something Out of This or Anything Else I've Shared?
Save this on Pinterest so you can come back to read it!
3 WAYS TO TRULY PRACTICE LOVING YOURSELF
Here are 3 things that you can do to truly practice loving and appreciating yourself that no one else is recommending:
- Have the Hard Conversations
- Eliminate Tolerations
- Speak to yourself the way you would someone you love
Keep Reading to find out more about each one below.
(1) HAVE THE HARD CONVERSATIONS
You are constantly putting everyone else’s feelings before your own. Think about that time when you knew that you didn’t want to go to that party but your friend wanted to so you “sucked it up” and went anyway. Then when you got there, you ended up not having a good time or getting a flat tire. Finally, when you got home you wanted to kick yourself for once again not doing what you knew you wanted to do.
HAVE THE HARD CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
It is important for you to finally be honest with your friends or family when there is something that you don’t desire to take part in or do. When you are honest and approach the situation from a place of complete and total love (for yourself and for them), you will be surprised at their reaction.
Having hard conversations will mean putting yourself and your feelings first sometimes. When you truly connect to your heart and evaluate the situation, if it is something you truly do not feel led to do or experience, be honest with yourself and your friend. Because it is ok for you to CHOOSE YOURSELF and REFILL YOUR TANK and focus on something you wiLL ENJOY.
HAVE THE HARD CONVERSATIONS WITH YOURSELF
All that being said, REMEMBER, the most important person for you to have the Hard Conversations with is YOURSELF.
- Are you truly being honest about what you are thinking and feeling?
- Are you allowing yourself to be completely aware of what is going on inside of you?
When you begin to take a hard look at where you are and truly are honest with yourself about where you desire to be, then and only then can you rise up and allow yourself to leap into your next level.
Leveling Up is 100% about you telling yourself the truth, having the hard conversations, making the scary choice and moving forward in trust knowing that your Soul always knows the direction to take.
(2) ELIMINATE TOLERATIONS
What are you doing that you know you do not want to do? Is there anything that you are tolerating in your life? Think about something that you can easily allow yourself to let go of that will allow you to fly just that bit higher.
When you are honest with yourself, you can find things that you are doing or situations that you are “enduring” that you would prefer not to. You do things to “keep the peace” or “be the good girl” or “not rock the boat” or “to keep things as status quo because these things aren’t bothering you enough…yet.”
Eliminate these Tolerations and you will see a huge difference.
- Disorganized desk – You hate it but you allow it to remain because “it isn’t hurting anyone.” Well, to be honest, it is hurting somebody and that somebody is you.
- Working every single day – You are exhausted but you feel that you need to work this hard because you just started your business. However, you believe once you get over the hump then everything will be ok. Well, the truth is you need to take a step back and allow the Universe/God/Source space to move. Taking time for yourself is an act of surrender. It is also an act of trusting and knowing that the Universe is on your side. Let go of the reigns. You can’t control Everything.
- Staying in the relationship – You are bored to tears in this relationship. You aren’t inspired nor are you supported by this man but you stay. You tell yourself that you stay because you think it is easier than being alone. But I have news for you. It staying is suffocating you and your growth. By staying, you are not allowing yourself to leap into the success that is waiting for you. So tell me, is staying really easer?
- Not starting your business – You know deep in your soul that you are meant for more. You dream every day about having something you call your own. However, even though you know that you were born to be the boss but you stay right where you are. You stay in your current job because it feels comfortable. You never take the leap to even if it is the small steps to start creating your dream now. By you not taking the tiny steps to start your business, are you really safe?
(3) SPEAK TO YOURSELF THE WAY YOU WOULD SPEAK TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE
Speak to yourself in love. You have been taught since you were a child to be hard on yourself. When you were a young girl, you were taught that if you aren’t hard on yourself you will never succeed. Because of this, you speak horribly to yourself and you push yourself to the brink. You think by saying horrible things about yourself you will not slip. You call yourself stupid and dumb.
Before you speak to yourself a certain kind of way or think negatively to yourself, ask yourself one of these questions:
- Would I speak to my child this way?
- If this were my best friend, would I speak to her this way?
I bet your answer is No. You treat others with more kindness and love than you do yourself. This is what you have been conditioned to do. However, like I said earlier in this article, there is no shortage of Love or Kindness. Go ahead. It is ok to give yourself the same love that you give to others.
Throughout the day, remember to take a moment. Instead of having the same berating conversation that you always have with yourself, stop to think what would you say to your friend or lover or child in this same situation.
Save this on Pinterest & Come back to read it!
JOURNAL PROMPT EXERCISE
1) Guidance, I choose to be aware of anything I am not allowing myself to see.
2) If I were honest with myself, are there any conversations or truths that I am hiding from myself?
3) What am I afraid of saying no to right now that would be best for me to walk away from?
4) What tolerations and I now willing to let go?
5) If I could write 5 of the most loving things to myself about myself right now, what would they be?
JOIN THE JOURNAL MANIFESTING CHALLENGE
LEARN HOW TO WRITE YOUR REALITY
Now that you know why YOU are the most important thing to be grateful for and 3 ways to practice loving yourself more, tell me…
Which way are you going to practice self-love first?
I am looking forward to reading your comments.
Hugs, Kisses & all the Feelz,
Be Her Now | Take AlignedSoul™ Action Today
Love What You Are Reading?
Did You Get Something Out of This or Anything Else I've Shared?
PS: Are you tired of Manifestation Not Working for You?
- Do you try every technique but never stick to it?
- Have you been asking yourself "What is wrong with me?" or "What am I doing wrong?"
- Are you in need of a coach but don't quite have the budget to hire one?
- Are you tired of feeling like no one truly gets who you are?
If so, The Society is what you have been looking for.
The AlignedSoul Society is THE PREMIER Manifestation Community where you learn how to manifest with EASE using energetics & HUMAN DESIGN to help you ALIGN with WHO you TRULY are and welcome you BACK HOME. In The AlignedSoul Society, QUANTUM LEAPS become #normal.
The 5 Day Gratitude Challenge
The 5 Day Gratitude Challenge
In Day 4 of the Gratitude Challenge, today’s video is all about Love. Often in relationships you think of the bad. This is understandable. The relationship is over for a reason. But now that it is over, you think of all the things that your former relationship was missing instead of thinking of what good had.
In this video, you learn:
- Why appreciating what was there is the key to manifesting more of that good and
- By looking at what was good will lead you to Uplevel Relationship.
This can be utilized in Family, Friend and Intimate Lover Relationships. Enjoy!
Your Gift this Series:
- Relationship Appreciation Worksheet
GET YOUR RELATIONSHIP APPRECIATION WORKSHEET
Leave a comment below => Tell us something you love about yourself.
WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS ARTICLE?
- Subscribe to The AlignedSoul YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- For more manifesting magic, join The AlignedSoul Collective FB Group.
- Leave a comment below => Tell us something you love about yourself.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on manifesting, mindset, mindfulness and magic. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Do you have a topic you would like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I look forward to hearing from you.
READ MORE ALIGNEDSOUL LIVING
Christine Michelle helps single women manifest more flow, live from soul and receive more dough. You get to become more of who you TRULY ARE and make sense of how to shift and step into a world within your full power. She helps you understand manifesting, law of attraction, and this energetic world. She is a former 20 year Corporate Executive and the founder and CEO of ana-hob inc and creator of The AlignedSoul Brand.
Christine Michelle is a gifted catalyst of Transformation, is the Vibe Lifter & Energy Shifter. She is focused on helping you Raise Your Vibration and Co-Create what you Want with simplicity. With her help, learn to connect to your soul and take practical actions leading from your Intuition.
Christine Michelle | Transformational Mentor | Energy Frequency Shifter | Vibration Lifter | Intuitive Manifestation Success Coach
Be Her NOW & Remember to Take AlignedSoul Action Today
FLOW | SOUL | DOUGH
Tell Me Your Thoughts => Tell us something you love about yourself. Leave comments below.
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
Enter your email address to subscribe to The AlignedSoul Living Blogazine and receive notifications of new articles by email.
An email was just sent to confirm your subscription. Please check your email and click confirm to activate your subscription.