Please review the terms below and sign at the bottom of the page to activate your The AlignedSoul™ Mentoring Program and/or coaching sessions with Christine Michelle Hayes or one of her AlignedSoul Certified coaches.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
This agreement is made between you (The Client) and The AlignedSoul Mentor (The Coach).
1. The AlignedSoul™ Mentoring Relationship
The services to be provided by the coach to the client are as defined in The AlignedSoul™ Mentoring Program or product purchased by the client. The purpose of the coaching relationship is to support the client in achieving their goals. Coaching is different from counseling or therapy. It is a non-therapeutic intervention intended for clients who wish to enhance their lives and improve their personal, professional, or business situations or conditions. Coaching results are not guaranteed. The client enters into coaching with the full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
2. Session Changes
- Rescheduling of appointments should be done online at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment date.
- If an appointment requires rescheduling once the 48-hour window has passed that appointment will be forfeited and the client must email or call to schedule the next session of the purchased program.
- Cancellation of appointments can only be made by email or phone or the canceled appointment will be forfeited.
3. Client Confidentiality
The coach will engage in direct and personal conversations with the client. The client can count on the coach to be honest, open and straightforward throughout the coaching process. All client information shared is strictly kept 100% confidential unless being required by law to disclose information you have shared.
4. Client Expectations
As a client you agree to the following:
- Attend all coaching sessions on time with an open mind and heart and be present.
- Always have a willingness to take action with whatever suggestions and feedback provided.
- Accept that you are absolutely responsible for your own actions, what you have created in your life so far, and what you will create now and in the future.
- Agree that you will always be honest within our coaching relationship and always discuss all feelings as this will only benefit your progress in creating the life of your dreams.
- Agree that you are ready and it is your time for you to focus, experience and live the life of your dreams.
- Agree that you are ready to move forward and begin creating your best life with the highest commitment and absolute confidence.
5. Payment/Payment Terms
Payments are due upon acceptance of this agreement. If the Client accepts the payment schedule, the payment plan must be adhered to and payments will be automatically deducted per timeframes agreed to during purchase of your program or product. The payments for this program are non-refundable. The work we do together is deep and requires additional of work for your coach outside of the private specific appointments and Voxer Access.
NOTE: The fees paid for this program may be considered deductible business expenses. Contact your tax professional for further information.
By taking on The Coach, The Client is representing him or herself as a competent, effective individual who is fully able to make his/her own personal and business decisions and choices, including decisions and choices The Client may make as a result of this coaching process. The Client represents him or herself or her company as being able to operate fully, freely, and responsibly for all of The Client’s personal and business decisions and actions.
By confirming to this agreement, The Client is agreeing that any actions she or her company takes as a result of The Coach’s input, coaching, speaking, training or development are The Client’s actions and The Client’s actions alone. The Client alone is responsible completely and fully for the outcomes, results and any liabilities that arise from taking those actions.
The Client waives all claims of any type whatsoever that The Client may have against The Coach arising out of or in connection with any claims or lawsuits against The Client or liabilities or damages of any sort incurred by The Client related to any actions The Client takes or decisions The Client makes as a result of The Coach’s input, coaching, speaking, training, or development. The Client understands that this work is considered Coaching not Counseling, Psychology or Psychiatry Services.
7. Copyright and Ownership
The Client understands that all material presented in the coaching process are copyrighted or licensed by The Coach. The Client promises that any notes The Client takes will be for the The Client’s personal and professional use only. The Client will not resell any of the coaching distinctions and material without the prior written consent of The Coach. Furthermore, The Client will not attempt to coach other individuals by using the principles and methodologies employed in the coaching relationship without the prior written consent of The Coach.
Please complete and sign the form below and we can begin the fun and amazing process of mindset shifting and creating your amazing life!
You may sign below with your finger on a touchscreen device or with your mouse via desktop.