TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to ana-hob®, Inc. Website (https://alignedsoul.com)
At ana-hob®, Inc., we offer products and services herein referred to as the “product” or “service.” You agree to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of your purchase of any Product and/or Service, as well as the sale of other related services and products associated with the Owners of ana-hob, Inc or any DBA including but not limited to The AlignedSoul, The Woo & The Do and ana-hob life.
We provide products and services to you subject to the following notices, terms, and conditions (the “Terms”).
Please read these terms carefully. These terms, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between ana-hob Inc. (“we” and/or “us”, etc) and you (“Customer” “Client” or “you”).
You may only use the website(s) operated by ana-hob Inc. (the “Website”) if you first accept these terms.
In addition, when you use any current or future ana-hob®, Inc. service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with ana-hob®, Inc., whether or not included in the website, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business. If these terms are inconsistent with ana-hob®, Inc.’s terms, such terms will prevail.
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify ana-hob®, Inc. of any unauthorized uses of your data, your account or any other breaches of security. You may not use the account, username, or password of another user at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you (the Client/Customer) and us (ana-hob®, Inc). When you buy from any of the websites that form the network of ana-hob®, Inc, you agree to be bound by them.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Products or Services. If you are under 18, please ask an adult for help with your purchase. Any person under the age of 18 must seek the assistance of an adult to help with purchasing services (See Minimum Age Requirement section).
Our address is: 701 S Howard Ave. 106-122, Tampa, FL 33606
Ensure that you read these terms carefully and feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
Acceptance of Terms
We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. Any changes will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes.
By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you understand by continued use of this Site.
General & Earnings Disclaimer
All coaching services and communications, email or otherwise, delivered by ana-hob®, Inc. as well as information set forth on this website are meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your mindset that may be standing in your way. However, coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care.
All ana-hob®, Inc. products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site or any content provided to you during our provision of the products and/or services purports to offer legal, medical, or professional advice.
Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental care or substance abuse treatment and it should not be used in place of any form of therapy.
ana-hob®, Inc. employees will provide support, guidance and tools for you to determine priorities and set goals so that you can achieve results. However, you are fully responsible for your well-being and any decisions that you make and consequences that flow from such decisions.
Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results in earnings, well being or in anyway.
Purchase of our services does not in anyway guarantee specific monetary results or any kinds of visibility results. Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials.
Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, techniques and the effort put forth. We do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.”
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events.
You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “believe,” “plan,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques.
Results vary, and as with any money-making opportunity, you could make more or less. Success in ANY money-making opportunity is a result of hard work, time and a variety of other factors. No express or implied guarantees of income are made by ana-hob® Inc.
When using our products and/or services. You may be given access to Facebook groups, group programs or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages, and other material. When posting content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or any ana-hob®, Inc. community any of the following:
- Information or content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing, fraudulent, misleading or deceitful.
- Personal or identifying information about another person with that person’s consent.
- Personal information or information about any situations discussed within the group environment and sacred space
- Harassing, degrading or hateful content against an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Any solicitations, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
We reserve the right to review, modify, reformat, reject or remove your content that we believe violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of anyone.
We reserve the right to monitor use of the Site and store or disclose any information that we collect to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any legal, criminal or governmental request.
Client Email Address
You represent that any username or email address selected by you, when used alone or combined with a second or third level domain name, does not interfere with the rights of any third party and has not been selected for any unlawful purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that if we believe such selection does interfere with the rights of any third party or is being selected for any unlawful purpose, we may immediately suspend the use of such name or email address, and you will indemnify us for any claim or demand that arises out of your selection.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you in the event that we are ordered or required by a court or judicial authority, to desist from using or permitting the use of a particular domain name as part of a name or email address.
You agree not to do, or attempt to do, any of the following, subject to applicable law:
- (a) alter information on or obtained from the Website unless through tools provided on the Website by us;
- (b) tamper with postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or Content of other users;
- (c) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Website or extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Website or transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” or “chain letters”;
- (d) frame any part of the Website, or link to the Website, or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as expressly permitted in writing by ana-hob®, Inc.’s;
- (e) impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- (f) bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Website (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
- (g) take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Website’s infrastructure or performance, or send to or otherwise impact us or the Website (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Website or any recipient;
- (h) willfully enter wrong class information (course code, course title, course coordinator, number of credits, exam information);
- (i) post content created by anybody other than yourself.
Furthermore, prohibited content includes anything that:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any class or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains anything sexually suggestive, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- includes information about another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
- constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or “spamming”;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from ana-hob®, Inc.’s such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- impersonates or attempts to impersonate another user, person or entity;
Product or Service Details
You understand that ana-hob®, Inc. and its employees are not employees, agents, lawyers, doctors, managers, therapists, public relations or business managers, registered dieticians, or financial analysts, psychotherapists or accountants. Client understands their purchase of Product will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
Client understands that We have not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not;
- Procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for Client;
- Perform any business management functions including but not limited to accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto;
- Act as a therapist or provide psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy;
- Act as a public relations manager;
- Act as a publicist to procure any publicity, interviews, write-ups, features, television and print or digital media exposure for Client;
- Introduce Client to ana-hob®, Inc.’s full network of contacts, media partners or business partners. Client understands that a relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of the Product. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
- Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Product. Client acknowledges that, as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of purchase of Product.
Ordering/Conduct Of Services
If you choose to order a product or service through the website we will provide that service or product to the best of our ability. However, we make no warranty with regards to your satisfaction with any service or product in general.
Prices for services will be listed on the Website and may change from time to time.
Due to the nature of the services and products, there will be No Refunds. Services & Product purchases will be provided as indicated via the Sale Page or Sales Communication.
Once you choose to sign up, you have committed to taking the applicable actions and utilizing the services and or products as they were intended to be used.
Product & Service Specifications
While we promise do our best to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Website, ana-hob®, Inc. does not warrant that product and/or service specifications, pricing, or other content on the Website is complete, accurate, or error-free.
In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of any product, ana-hob®, Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders in its sole discretion. If your credit card is charged prior to cancellation, ana-hob®, Inc. will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
Right to Terminate
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site and the ana-hob®, Inc. communities if you breach these terms, as determined by us.
You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available for the agreed account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
If a payment is insufficient, you authorize us to debit any outstanding funds from nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product and/or service if payment is not received.
Client agree to ensure sufficient funds are available for the agreed account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
If Client elects to pay by monthly installments, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client’s credit card or debit card. If Client elects to pay in full upon registration (option 1 above), Client may pay by credit card or debit card.
You are responsible to ensure that the payments are made on time. If your account is beyond 30-days overdue, ana-hob®, Inc. reserves the right to turn over the account to collections with outstanding interests and accrued costs incurred in order to engage a Debt Recovery Mercantile Agency or a Solicitor to attend engaged by the company; in order to recover the outstanding amount due and payable.
We only offer refunds in extraordinary circumstances. If at anytime you decide to cancel your subscription and/or payments, you will lose access to your program within 24 hours. This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that you have a genuine and valid complaint about the way have provided the Services to you.
Foreign taxes, duties and import restrictions
If you are not in the United States, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country. You are responsible for purchasing Services which you are lawfully able to import or use and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
ana-hob® life recordings and events
ana-hob®, Inc. reserves the right to exclude anyone from any event if they become disruptive.
You understand and acknowledge that ana-hob®, Inc. can record any aspect of any event and the recordings can be in the form of video, audio, still photos and they can all be used in production or marketing of other materials used by us.
You hereby waive any and all legal rights you may have against ana-hob®, Inc. and ana-hob® life in respect of recordings of your participation in the event and grant ana-hob®, Inc. and ana-hob® life the right to use and publish the recordings where you may be depicted or included. You also consent to use of all printed materials or posted materials in conjunction with that use.
You may contact ana-hob life Client Services by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that the provision of customer support is at ana-hob®, Inc.’s sole discretion and that ana-hob®, Inc. shall have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind.
We may provide you with customer support from time to time, at our sole discretion, and the provision of some level of support is no guarantee of future support.
ana-hob®, Inc.’s products and services include materials protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Such materials include but are not limited to written text, workbooks, videos, audio recordings, photos, designs and graphics. Any reproduction or unauthorized use shall constitute infringement. Duplicating, sharing or uploading ana-hob®, Inc.’s product files to sharing sites is considered stealing and ana-hob®, Inc.’s may prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ana-hob®, Inc.’s provides you with these products solely for your personal, noncommercial use and you agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use the ana-hob®, Inc.’s products in a manner that constitutes infringement or that has not been authorized by ana-hob®, Inc.’s. More specifically, you may view, download, print, email and use these materials for your personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not re-publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, display, distribute or otherwise use any material from the ana-hob®, Inc.’s products for commercial purposes. Additionally, you may not modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit or distribute in any manner or medium, including by email or other electronic means, any material from the ana-hob®, Inc.’s products.
To access certain features of the ana-hob®, Inc.’s products and services, you may need a username and/or password. You agree to keep this information confidential and not share it with anyone else. If ana-hob®, Inc.’s has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have shared your username and/or password with anyone else, or forwarded the material to any other person, ana-hob®, Inc.’s has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website and online courses, in whole or part, without refund.
- We will protect all information shared as confidential unless ordered by a court to provide information or to testify and will do so to the extent the law requires.
- All information shared by ana-hob®, Inc., any participant’s or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it.
- All materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property and may only be used by us as authorized by us.
- If you violate any of these agreements contained in this paragraph, we reserve the right to seek legal counsel to prohibit continued violations.
- We will take all steps to protect the information we hold about you but we are unable to guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception.
- No method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details so transmission of your information is at your own risk.
You acknowledge that ana-hob®, Inc. may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- (a) comply with legal process;
- (b) enforce these Terms;
- (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; or
- (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ana-hob®, Inc., Site users, and the public.
The parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Company or any of its Products, members, owner directors, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
We reserve the right to charge fees, surcharges and/or membership fees for all or any of its services currently provided for free at any time.
Notice Re Names And Trademarks
You may not use the name “ana-hob®” or “christine michelle” or “aligned soul” or “aligned soul collective” or any other names or Trademarks listed on the Website or in any Website or Product content. All rights are reserved.
Notice Re Copyright Ownership: © ana-hob®, Inc
All rights reserved. All content on the Website is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual rights or other protections. The intellectual property rights are owned by ana-hob®, Inc. or its licensors. No content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except as provided expressly in the Terms or with the prior express written consent of ana-hob®, Inc.. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate intellectual property rights. ana-hob®, Inc. maintains the worldwide, exclusive copyright on all content created by by ana-hob®, Inc., or by its associates, which may be leased or sold by ana-hob®, Inc. without your permission, without limitation.
Material given to Client with the purchase of Product is proprietary, copyrighted and developed solely and specifically for Company. Original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only and a single-user license. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure, reproduction and sale by Client to a third party are strictly prohibited.
Minimum Age Requirement
The Website is targeted and intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years old or the legal age required to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and of legal age to form a binding contract.
If you are under 18 and over the age of 13, you may use the Website only with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.
This Website is not targeted and intended for persons under the age of 13. ana-hob®, Inc. does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Dealings With Merchants/Links
The Website may contain advertisements, offers or other links to other websites and resources of third parties that are not controlled by ana-hob®, Inc.. That information, as well as advertisements, may or may not be or remain wholly accurate.
You acknowledge and agree that ana-hob®, Inc. is not responsible or liable for
- (i) the availability or accuracy of such sites or resources; or
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party merchants or advertisers that are found on or through the Website or which provide links on the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser.
You waive any claim against ana-hob®, Inc. and agree to hold ana-hob®, Inc. harmless from any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such merchants or advertisers on the Website.
You agree to electronic communication for all of your transactions and communication with ana-hob®, Inc. and the Website.
You agree that all postings, notices, disclosures, or other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Notices And Contact Information; Copyright Complaints
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, ana-hob®, Inc. will give you any notices by posting them on the Website, and you agree that such posting will constitute effective notice.
You authorize ana-hob®, Inc. to send notices (including without limitation notice of subpoenas or other legal process, if any) via electronic mail as well if ana-hob®, Inc. decides, in its sole discretion, to do so.
You agree to keep your address current and that notice provided by ana-hob®, Inc. to the address that you have most recently provided will constitute effective notice.
ana-hob®, Inc.’s respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ana-hob®, Inc.’s with written notice.
Modifications To Terms And Website
Monitoring Of Website Content
We are under no obligation to restrict or monitor Website content in any way. You understand and acknowledge that ana-hob®, Inc.’s does not regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of content and that use of the Website is at your own risk. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to modify or remove any Content at any time. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or Content expressed or made available by third parties, including other users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of ana-hob®, Inc.’s. ana-hob®, Inc.’s neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information, or statement made on these Website by anyone other than authorized ana-hob®, Inc.’s employees acting in their official capacities.
Protection Of Site Content
Our Website is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws, which you agree to respect. All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, logos, icons, images, graphics, audio clips, compilations and downloads, as well as the collection, arrangement, and assembly of such content, is the exclusive property of ana-hob®, Inc.’s or its content suppliers. All software used on the Website is the property of ana-hob®, Inc.’s or its software suppliers.
Termination Or Cancellation
You agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you, terminate these Terms, your access to the Website, and/or your Account, or suspend or block your access to the Website. You will still be liable for any breaches of these Terms and/or obligations incurred before the Terms end. If you use the Website after termination of these Terms, that use will constitute your agreement to the Terms then posted on the Website. ana-hob®, Inc.’s may continue to use electronic or printed materials it has created, or has developed specific plans to create, that contain such Content according to the terms contained above with respect to removal or modification of Content previously posted on the Website.
You indemnify us from all actions, expenses, suites, claims, liabilities, costs, loss, damage, legal expenses incurred by you as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these terms.
Procedure For Claims Of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ana-hob®, Inc.’s with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
The Website May Contain Advice, Opinions, Instructions And Statements From ana-hob®, Inc.’s, the coaches, its users its content, and information providers. This Content Is Intended To Be Used For Entertainment Purposes Only. You Use The Website And Content At Your Own Risk. The Website Is Provided By ana-hob®, Inc.’s On An “As Is” And “As Available” Basis. To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Law, ana-hob®, Inc.’s Makes No Representations, Warranties Or Conditions Of Any Kind, Express Or Implied, As To The Operation Of The Website Or The Information Or Content Included On The Website. ana-hob®, Inc.’s Makes No Representations Or Warranties That The Website Will Be Uninterrupted, Error-free, Virus-free, Secure, Or Timely. To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Law, Ana-hob®, Inc.’s Expressly Disclaims All Representations, Warranties Or Conditions Of Any Kind, Whether Express Or Implied, Including But Not Limited To The Implied Representations, Warranties Or Conditions Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Title, Non-infringement And Those Arising From A Course Of Dealing, Trade, Usage Or Performance. Some Jurisdictions Do Not Allow Limitations On Implied Warranties, And Therefore Some Of The Above Limitations May Not Apply To You.
We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to: the adequacy or appropriateness of the Services for your purpose; the truth of any Content on Our Website published by someone other than us; any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Services for a purpose other than that for which the Services are commonly used; compatibility of Our Website with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
Exclusion Of Damages; Limitation Of Liability
To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Law, You Agree That Neither ana-hob®, Inc.’s, Nor Its Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Attorneys And Suppliers, Nor Each Of Their Respective Successors And Assigns, Will Be Liable To You And/Or Any Other Person For Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Punitive, Exemplary, Special Or Consequential Damages, Lost Profits, Lost Revenue, Loss Of Data, Loss Of Privacy, Loss Of Goodwill Or Any Other Losses, Even If Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages And Even In The Event Of Fault, Tort (Including Negligence) Or Strict Or Product Liability. Without Limiting The Foregoing, In No Event Will The Aggregate Liability To You Of ana-hob®, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Attorneys, And Suppliers And Each Of Their Respective Successors And Assigns Exceed, In Total, The Amounts Paid By You To Us.
- Severance. If any part of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect, provided that the allocation of risks described herein is given effect to the fullest extent possible.
- Disputes; Choice of Law; Export Limitations. The Website is controlled by us from our offices within Tampa, FL, and some aspects and portion of the Website are hosted at third-party servers within the United States of America. If you choose to access this Website from locations outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export anything from the Website in violation of U.S. import and/or export laws and regulations or the Terms. By visiting the Website, you agree that these Terms and all performances and claims of every nature (including without limitation, contract, tort and strict liability) relating in any way to any aspect of the Website will be resolved by arbitration. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to the Website or to products or services sold or distributed by ana-hob®, Inc. or through the Website will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that we and you may assert claims in small claims court if the claims qualify. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- Breaches. We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
- Limitations on Actions. Any action concerning any dispute you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced within one year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
- Paragraph Headings. The paragraph headings in these Terms are included to help make these Terms easier to read and have no binding effect.
- Your Material. If you post any Material in Our Website, you warrant that you own the copyright in it and you accept all risk and responsibility for it. You grant to us the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use it in any medium and for any purpose. You agree that if you do post any Material on Our Website, in doing so, you grant to us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, right in perpetuity to use that Material in any way whatever, throughout the World in any medium. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author and your right to object to derogatory treatment of your Material. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to us, including the execution of deeds and documents, at our request. You represent and warrant that: You own the rights to all of the Material that you post; any fact stated in your Material is accurate;
- No Waiver. The failure of ana-hob®, Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or ana-hob®, Inc. right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We suggest that you print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
- Laws/Governance. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Tampa, FL and the United States of America. These terms are construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the US. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the US to determine any matter or dispute which could arise.
- Questions/Comments. If you have any questions or comments or concerns regarding our Site, products or services, please email us at email@example.com
I have read and understood the terms and conditions, and I agree that they form part of the contract between us. If I am under the age of 18 years, I confirm that I have brought the terms and a condition to the notice of my parent or guardian, and that person has agreed that I may buy your Services.